KLARUS RS16 KIT
KLARUS RS16 KIT* - 16340 Battery - 425 Lumen Rechargeable Light
CREE XP-G2 LED
LED Lumen: 425
ANSI Lumen: 320
KLARUS RS16 - World's first compact 16340 battery rechargeable flashlight. Max output 320 ANSI lumens.
1. CREE XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
2. Lighting modes:
A. 320 ANSI lumens (1.1 hrs) -- 70 lumens (4.6 hrs) -- 7 lumens (68 hrs)
B. Variable frequency strobe: 320 lumens (2.2 hrs)
3. Working Voltage: 3.0V - 8.4V
4. Battery: 1x16340, only Li-ion 16340 battery with PCB protection – using unprotected batteries may be hazardous to the user and cause damage to the flashlight.
(CR123A battery can be used, but cannot be recharged)
A. Input: 5V/500 mA MAX
B. Output: 4.2V/500 mA MAX
C. Charging time: Decided by battery capacity.
D. Formula is: Charging time = (battery capacity/500 mA) + 0.5 hrs
6. Body color: Gun Metal Grey
7. Reflector: Small textured reflector
8. Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
9. Dimensions: 104.5mm (Length) x 24 mm (Head) x 26.4mm (Body)
10. Net weight: 90g (Excluding battery)
11. Included accessories*: holster, lanyard, body clip, USB charging cable (K1-D5) and one spare o-ring.